Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to Baby City!

Though we still have much work to do, this space will hopefully provide a lot of people with a lot of pertinent and useful info regarding their little ones.

Being a mother of a 1 and 3 year old myself, I have had (and believe me, still have) my share of sleeping nightmares, feeding wars (both my kids seem to constantly go on hunger strikes), bumps, bruises, fevers, teething terrors, potty horrors and much more. 

Its funny how my 10 years of child development study has done little to calm my mommy nerves. In fact, when my 3 years old is riding my 1 year old as a horse, or when I look in the cupboards and find nothing to cook with, I do not think I have ever remembered a single line of what I studied and taught many mothers myself! Sigh, just yesterday I lost a perfectly good and expensive non stick sauce pot to my kids toy kitchen. Btw I have 2 boys.

I will be adding things often, so keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment